At Climax Media, we’re constantly hunting for the best web designers, programmers, strategists, and project managers that the city of Toronto has to offer. We believe that striving for greatness is much more attainable when you surround yourself with great people. We offer a “one of a kind” creative environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, company hangouts, lunch and learn sessions, skills development, and more. We want every single member of our team to be the best at what they do – and then some. See below for current opportunities and job openings – we look forward to speaking with you!
Location: Toronto, ON
At Climax Media, coming to work every day is a lot like putting on a creative performance. We innovate, collaborate and curate amazing ideas across the digital landscape and truly believe that to be the best, you have to surround yourself with the best. Unlike other agencies that are used to high employee turnover, Climax Media takes pride in keeping our people happy :)
We are a full-service online web development company specializing in web design, marketing, custom applications and large scale enterprise solutions. With over 10 years in business we are offering a stable full time position at our company for the perfect candidate.
- "Half Day Fridays" on long weekends
- Quarterly company hangouts (bowling, picnics, paintball)
- Competitive benefits plan (with dental)
- Resident office mascot (Jacob the dog)
- Casual environment (footwear optional)
- Team Lounge with flat screen, Xbox 360 and Boxee
- Open concept office
Climax Media is looking for an intermediate front end web developer that has an eye for detail and excellent work ethic. If you are interested in a long term opportunity to work with some of the web industries finest we are the company to work with.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- HTML/CSS + HTML5/CSS3 is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of good design principles and an ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Knowledge of jQuery UI and writing jQuery plugins is a plus.
- JSON and XML skills a plus
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, interacting positively with users, peers, and upper management
Other Important Skills:
- Sense of humor
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to follow direction and instructions
- Ability to work within a team or solo
- Continued innovation and education
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge and use of best practices in web development and web coding standards
To find out more about Climax Media please visit our website http://www.climaxmedia.com
We thank all applicants in advance. We will contact applicants we feel fit the role posted. Please no phone calls or agencies.