At Climax Media, we’re constantly hunting for the best web designers, programmers, strategists, and project managers that the city of Toronto has to offer. We believe that striving for greatness is much more attainable when you surround yourself with great people. We offer a “one of a kind” creative environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, company hangouts, lunch and learn sessions, skills development, and more. We want every single member of our team to be the best at what they do – and then some. See below for current opportunities and job openings – we look forward to speaking with you!
Location: Toronto, ON
At Climax Media, coming to work every day is a lot like putting on a creative performance. We innovate, collaborate and curate amazing ideas across the digital landscape and truly believe that to be the best, you have to surround yourself with the best. Unlike other agencies that are used to high employee turnover, Climax Media takes pride in keeping our people happy :)
We are a full-service online web development company specializing in web design, marketing, custom applications and large scale enterprise solutions. With over 10 years in business we are offering a stable full time position at our company for the perfect candidate.
• “Half Day Fridays” on long weekends
• Quarterly company hangouts (bowling, picnics, paintball)
• Competitive benefits plan (with dental)
• Resident office mascot (Jacob the dog)
• Casual environment (footwear optional)
• Team Lounge with flat screen, Xbox 360 and Boxee
• Open concept office
The Climax Account Manager will be responsible for developing and growing existing client relationships as well as responding the incoming leads to develop new business and grow the Climax Media client base. You will provide consulting expertise and advice to clients and contribute to the overall growth and positioning of Climax Media as a leader in the marketplace.
You have experience in the web development industry, working side by side with designers, programmers and project managers, as well as co-ordinate with senior management to execute plans designed to accelerate revenue and profit growth. Targeting key current customers and new prospects, the Account Manager will lead in identifying and penetrating the best prospects in a variety of target categories (e.g. Internet Marketing Services, Mobile services among core services).
• Respond to and develop opportunities through leads being generated.
• Grow relationships and opportunities with existing client base and facilitate incoming leads for the new client base.
• Continue to grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability by offering new Climax Media services and solutions.
• Provide Climax Media’s senior management with insights into the client’s strategic business initiatives, organizational opportunities for cross and up-sell opportunities.
• Communicate with senior management on business issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing the company’s market position, competition, or reputation
• Oversees the development of detailed proposals and statements of work with the support of core team members
• Responsible for facilitating a smooth transition to the PM to execute the project. Remain as a key team member at the beginning of the project during the requirements definition period.
• Prepares and maintains a projected forecast of prospecting to target customers. Participates in weekly sales meeting with executive to discuss.
• Records leads, discussions, proposals, and ongoing schedule for targeting clients in sales pipeline
• 5+ years of progressive web design and development (desktop and mobile) account management experience.
Other Important Skills:
• excellent Customer service skills;
• excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication;
• great presentation skills;
• great business acumen;
• ability to show leadership;
• ability to work under own initiative;
• talent for sales and negotiation;
• willingness to take responsibility;
• ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure;
• knowledge of the requirements
We thank all applicants in advance. We will contact applicants we feel fit the role posted. Please no phone calls or agencies.